2011-08-24

VANS SKATE COMPETITION @ SPITALFIELDS

Last weekend was the Vans Downtown Showdown skate competition at Spitalfields Market. Vice Style covered it and I took pictures. I really recommend reading the article, they did some really good interviews.



3 journalists Jamie, Ali, and Sam, psyching themselves out before interviewing the skate legends.
Geoff Rowley
Sam got to interview Tony Alva! He's one of the original Z-Boys.
We took Sam's little bro and I think he had a pretty awesome time.



Lucien from Palace



Man, if I was still 15 I would have had heart failure here. If you were standing on a skateboard I probably had a crush on you. I used to love going to the Vans shop in the mall because the workers there had to pay attention to you. HA please know that I'm not like that anymore!! Thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment