2010-08-25


I hate it when people ask about what I am doing come Fall. They ask me if I am going to school, and I say No, and then they ask me if I am working, and I say No, and then they ask me if I am looking for work and I say Not really.....then I tell them that I am going to England and they say Oh what for? and I don't have a good answer for that either. Then they look confused and make me feel like I'm crazy or misguided or something.
I mean, whats the big deal about having a solid and acceptable plan? Maybe they make it easier for people to understand you. But I'm just doing what I'm doing because I truly feel like it's the right thing. It might be one of the best decisions of my life. SO FUCK ALL YOU WHO HAVE BEEN GIVING ME SHIT ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
So this morning I was walking to the bus stop from my house and my old man biker dude neighbor was out in his yard. He says things to me and my friends like, Stay out of trouble, and I'll try too hehehehe. Today he asked when vacation was over and I was like, Ummm never? and he smiled and was like, Perfect. Yeah, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment